We thank you for your interest in a cooperation promoting the Exchange Visitor Programs.
As part of the J1 program regulations, recruiters are required to know and fully understand the regulations governing each program for which they are recruiting participants and to understand their role in the administration of the program. All sponsors are required to vet recruiters and obtain certain pertinent information to keep on file and report to the Department of State.
The following application must be completed for new partner consideration and renewal of partnership cooperation.
Please have accessible to you the following documentation saved in pdf format for uploading before starting your application:
1. Evidence of company incorporation or applicable registration,
2. Notarized recent financial statements,
3. Police clearance of all owners and officers of the company,
4. Three written and verifiable business references,
5. Copy of original promotional materials such as program brochures and price lists with translation, and
6. Copy of participant program agreement/s outlining services and costs with translation.
If you have already contacted CampStaffUSA for information and been approved for partnership, please also have ready to upload the CampStaffUSA Agreement, the J-1 Recruiter Manual and J-1 Sponsorship Agreements.