Recruiter Application for Renewal
Recruiter Registration for Renewal 2015
We thank you for your renewed commitment in a cooperation promoting the Exchange Visitor Programs.
As you know, sponsors are required to vet recruiters and obtain certain pertinent information to keep on file and report to the Department of State on an initial and annual basis. Recruiters are required to know and fully understand the regulations governing each program for which they are recruiting participants and to understand their role in the administration of the program. For your convenience we have outlined clearly program requirements and details along with recruiter obligations and expectations.
To update our records and confirm our continued cooperation, we need to receive a renewal application each year.
The following application must be completed for the renewal of partnership cooperation.
Please have accessible to you the following documentation saved in pdf format for uploading before starting your application:
1. Copy of current or renewed business license.,
2. Notarized recent financial statements,
3. Copy of current and original promotional materials such as program brochures showing price lists with translation,
4. Copy of recruiter/participant program agreement/s outlining services and costs with translation,
5. Written references from three current business associates or partner organizations
6. Criminal background check reports from all owners and officers with translation
7. Initialed and signed 2015 J1 Recruiter Manual,
8. Signed copy of the Sponsor Agreement/s, and
9. Initialed and signed 2015 CampStaffUSA/Recruiter Agreement.